Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Jogging Stroller

I have been doing an exercise class called Stroller Strides for the past few month's and really enjoying it. It's great because I can take Noah with me and he can be around other kid's too. He will have a blast when he can really "play" with the kid's. We finally purchased a jogging stroller a few week's ago and just got it in a couple day's ago. I couldn't resist putting Noah in it to see what he thought. It is a little to early to put him in it to jog, but I know he will love it in the weeks to come.  I pushed him around the house in it a few time's and think he really liked it. Here are some pic's of him in his new "burnt orange" stroller. I will be teaching  him to "hook em" too!

Little Peanut

Ready to go!

Holding on cause I know how my mom drives!

No comments:

Post a Comment