The weather has been quite crazy this year. Snowfall has hit a record high this time around. Almost 13"! We probably won't see snow like this in Texas again in our lifetime. It snowed all day and night. It was so beautiful to be blanketed with perfect powder! I just wish we could have played with Noah in it. My sister's electricity went out so her and her two boy's headed over for warmth and a little fun in the snow. It brought back so many childhood memories of my sister and I playing in the snow and building snowmen. It's been nice to have a little bit of winter in Texas, but I sure am ready for spring.
Our Backyard
Front of our house
Noah all bundled up
Our family!
Aunt Amy building a snowman
Carter making a snow angel
Amy, Carter and Caleb with Mr. Snowman
Veggie Snowman :)
(celery for arms, squash for nose, carrot's for buttons & berries for mouth and eyes)
Oh and Cory's silly fake braided hair and bandana
Noah bundled up on the front porch enjoying the snowfall
for about a minute!
No comments:
Post a Comment