I can't believe that my sweet baby boy is already 3 month's old. He is growing so fast and doing so many new thing's everyday. We moved him to his crib Dec. 26, and he has been sleeping through the night ever since. 8:30-6:30! I think he was ready to have a little bit of alone time. We are very sad to see him transition so quickly, buy know that it is good for all of us. He has been talking so much too. He like's to repeat thing's like ohhh and woo-heww. He has started laughing too, not a belly laugh or anything, but definitely a little laughing noise. I am very curious to know how much he weigh's and what his height is. I am tempted to call the dr. just to get that checked. He has started grabbing toy's and love's a new stuffed monkey named Mac. Time goes by so fast, I have learned to cherish everyday so much more, especially now that Noah is the center of my world. I don't even remember what life was like before him. We have been so blessed.
I love my daddy!
Noah love's mommy too!
I can almost sit up in my Bumbo!
Ahhh! Much better, chillin' in the Nap Nanny.
I'm so BIG!
No comments:
Post a Comment