Thursday, December 3, 2009

My BIG 30!

Cory was very sneaky at planning my surprise 30th birthday party.  He did such an awesome job planning for over a month, with the help from my dear friend Beth.  I have "birthday week" so the party was on the 21st of Nov. Exactly one week before my actual birthday.  The party was at Times Ten Cellar's in Lakewood and it was an awesome venue for a party.  The food was great, the wine was flowing and he even got my favorite "Red Velvet" cake.  I am so blessed to have such an awesome husband.  Thanks Beth for helping Cory organize the "surprise"! We also celebrated in Sherman with my family and had another "Red Velvet" cheesecake. Compliment's of Deniece.  Then headed to the lake for Thanksgiving and had yet another "Red Velvet" bundt cake from Nothing "Bundt" Cake.  If you haven't ever had it, I highly recommend it. It's the best!  We ended "birthday week" having dinner on my actual birthday, Nov 28 at Stephen Pyles with my sister and brother- in- law.  I will have to say this has been a sad, happy and amazing decade. "Goodbye Roaring Twenties" HELLO 30's!  Can't wait to see what the next 10 year's have to offer.


 Walking in to my party


So confused on how Cory pulled this off


Me and Cory


Beth, Jamie, Jennifer and Kimberly


Beth, Kristyn, Me Holly, Jamie and Kimberly


Noah came to the party too


Cheers!  My sister and I


Me and my Dad


My Sweet Mother and Father in law


"Red Velvet" Cake #1


"Red Velvet" Cake #2


"Red Velvet" Cake #3


Dinner at Stephen Pyles


Bryce and Amy


Grilled Fish and Cous Cous


Heaven and Hell Cake!


Me and Chef Stephen Pyles


Happy Birthday to ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment