Thursday, December 17, 2009

Meeting Chef Keller

Last Friday my best friend Beth and I had the privilege of meeting Chef Thomas Keller.  Beth called me a few weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in going to William Sonoma to meet the famous chef and of course I said YES! With Noah in tow, we arrived 2 1/2 hours early and needless to say we were first in line. YAY! Chef Keller was in town promoting his latest cookbook ad hoc at home. The cookbook is all about family.  It's been fun to look thru and I can't wait to make something yummy from it.  It was so much fun talking to a few people in line and trading stories on how we all loved meeting famous chef's and of course the love of food! Noah did awesome too. It was so much fun to share this experience with Noah and I can't wait to teach him how to cook!


Beth and I waiting in line


Noah sound asleep in line





Chef Thomas Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment