Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby News!

Well it's on the books....

We have been scheduled for induction on September 30! I tried for the 1st of October, but the hospital was booked so we settled for the 30th. I told my doctor that his birthday has to be in October, so she said she would give as little medication as possible during the day to help with labor, then kick it up a notch later in the afternoon. So his birthday WILL BE October 1, 2009!! Yeah!!! I get my October baby. (If mother nature doesn't intervene before that) :) For those of you that don't know, I have wanted a fall baby, mainly the month of October for a long time now. God gave me one week in October to make this happen and I have been blessed! Thank you God! My original due date is October 7.

My doctor is anticipating Big'Un Douglas Ingram to be quite a large baby. Between 8-9 lbs! WOW! I'm so glad she is not letting me go full term or past my due date, cause I don't know that I could handle having a 10 pounder. We are so excited to meet our son and can't wait to become parent's.

No comments:

Post a Comment