The month of August has been so busy with baby shower's, birthday's and celebrating my sweet in-law's 40th wedding anniversary. My baby shower's were so much fun and I am so blessed to have such sweet friends. Almost everyone of my close girlfriend's are pregger's! So not only did we celebrate Baby Ingram, but William King (Kimberly's baby boy) as well as, Sonny David (K'Ray's baby boy). Baby Ingram is going to have so much fun with all of his new friend's. We celebrated Beth's last birthday in her twenties and then ended the month with a surprise anniversary party. My in-law's were so surprised. I can't believe that ViVi (cory's mom) didn't find out before the big party. Her face was priceless when she walked in. Here are some picture's from the month. I am so happy to welcome September!
Beth's Birthday Dinner
at Rise No. 1
Celebrating Beth's Birthday with a cooking
class at Sur La Table in honor of Julia Child's.
Bon Appetite!
Baby Shower Hostess' and ViVi
Mimi, Me and ViVi
Miriam, Me and K'Ray
No comments:
Post a Comment