Sunday, August 29, 2010

California 2010

We had the privilege of going to San Francisco and Napa Valley last week to celebrate my dear friend's big 30! It was the most incredible vacation I have ever been on the the U.S. I felt like I was in a Norman Rockwall painting. The most picture perfect place and of course amazing food and wine. This is a must place to go and we will be back...

Ashley, Myself and Beth

Lombard Street

After a few tastings...


Dinner at Ad Hoc
so yummy!

Paraduxx tasting and yummy cheese

outside the must have limo

In the stone mushroom field at Chandon

Sweet friends, Kevin and Ashley

Plumpjack Winery, so good who knew...

Happy Birthday dear friend! 

Jason and Beth and her surprise cake!

I had to get this picture. I have this same picture of my mom framed in our house. Her's taken in 1971! I just wish I would have had her "fly" outfit on too! 

What an incredible trip!
Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment