Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hiatus

The month of October has gone by so fast. I can't believe Noah is already 5 weeks old. My baby is growing too fast! We haven't been very diligent with updating the blog lately. The weeks have been busy taking care of little N, trying to get sleep when we can and the daily duties of life. We have had more visitor's to meet Noah and our first Halloween. Hope you enjoy the new pic's!



"You take my milk away, I punch your light's out"



King and Noah at City Limit's in Sherman
Noah's first trip to Sher-Town!



Meeting Melissa and Mia



Aunt Amy and Cousins Carter and Caleb



Holly and Noah



Uncle Blake, Aunt Lacy and Cousin Hudson



Pumpkin Pie!



The Schubert's 



Miss Jamie



Happy Halloween!



Miriam 



Kristyn and Sonny 
First playdate of many with my new buddy!



Noah's Thanksgiving PJ's 
I like to dress him in themed pj's for the month if there is a holiday to celebrate!
Our little turkey!



So Cute!



Mommy and Noah
I bought Noah's Christmas outfit last week and this is the hat that goes with it.  He's our little Hood Rat!

No comments:

Post a Comment