Friday, October 2, 2009

NDI - 10/1/2009

Noah Douglas Ingram was born at 7:22 on 10/1/2009 and his fighting weight was 8 lbs 15 oz.  As most of our dear friends know, it was a very long process that we had to go through before little n joined Tiff and I, but in the end words can not even begin to describe the magnitude of that moment in our lives.  It is indescribable and it was instant love.




































4 comments:

  1. oh noah. you are so precious! i can already see your personality shining through. we wish more than anything right now that we could be there to share in your welcoming into the world ;) by the time we see you in december, i guess you'll be just starting to really start taking it all in. We're really looking forward to ooh-ing and ahh-ing ;) Congratulations Tif & Cory - you did it! Now the real fun begins! Do you guys have a webcam...we do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do! I-chat...we will have to set up a baby meeting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just adorable! Love the name...he looks like a Noah. I have saved your blog in my favorites so I can see him grow and trust me they grow up fast. Sit back and enjoy every second. Congratulations! Sandy Setliff-Johnson (a.k.a. Julie's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy! I hope all is well and great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete